The Online Network Neighbors Use To Help Each Other
The neighborhood-based communications network serving the common good that runs on mobile, web and Android devices.
AtmaGo has reached 10 million in Indonesia, Puerto Rico and Ukraine. Neighbors are using AtmaGo to help each other with information, warnings, and offers of help.
How AtmaGo Works
Neighbors Helping Neighbors
Neighbors have turned to AtmaGo to help each other through life’s critical turns. With its topic dashboards and threaded posts, people have successfully addressed civic issues, COVID 19 info, disaster response, found employment, and help for people displaced by war. AtmaGo is their go-to network for making connections and change.
An Award-Winning Platform
Easily Share and Gather Information
Local news and conditions, based on locations and topic of interest
Critical information, problems on infrastructure, or impact from disasters
Jobs in communities for local economic empowerment and entrepreneurship
- Events in communities such as neighborhood cleanups or risk reduction events to build local social cohesion
Get Emergency Alerts on Disasters
These locations based warnings are from local agencies and community members.
Such as flooding, earthquake, broken infrastructure, hazards or public facilities issues.
Know What is Happening
We help users to find information which is relevant to them.
Gather information in the neighborhood, within your topic of interest, or in communities that you join on your personal feed.
Designed to enable neighbors to seek and offer mutual aid, AtmaGo has been used to save lives and property in the face of numerous disasters. It grew organically to serve other uses as people found a local network dedicated to building social ties and community betterment. People trust AtmaGo, making it a preferred platform for local discussion and action over Facebook or others. Now Government and NGOs also use AtmaGo to connect with the community.
AtmaGo users have shared more than 667,000 peer-to-peer exchanges on issues of water, food, jobs, education, shelter, flooding, crime, and fires.
Latest news from AtmaGo people and communities
Melalui Program, Pelaku UMKM di Kabupaten Serang Bentuk Komunitas.Irfan Muntaha
- 13 hours ago
Donasi Pundi Perempuan (6-9 Desember 2023)Widya Sari
- 13 hours ago
Bank Sampah di Guntur Sukses Tumbuhkan Kesadaran WargaGibran W
- 13 hours ago
- In a remarkable initiative, Atma Connect reached out and fostered community and support for more than 200,000 Ukrainians over the last year. Atma took our “neighbors-helping-neighbors” infrastructure, which has reached an estimated 12 million Indonesians and Puerto Ricans, and extended its reach by translating the platform into the Ukrainian language. “Generous donors made our response […]Read More
- Atma Connect, a leader in empowering locally-led change, has begun work to empower women entrepreneurs in the city and regency of Serang in Indonesia. The work kicked off with a “Training of Trainers” program in October 2023 for six female mentors of small businesses in the city and regency of Serang in the Banten province. […]Read More
Atma Partnering with Frontline Communities in Puerto Rico on Safe Water Quality Project via EPA Environmental Justice GrantAtma Connect, a Puerto Rico and U.S. non-profit public interest organization, will work with community leaders and residents to improve water quality and health in Puerto Rico via an innovative new project funded by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). The project, Grassroots Leadership, Education, and a Safe Water Quality Network in Puerto Rico, will […]Read More
- Atma Connect is excited to embark on a 24-month program to improve digital literacy and economic opportunity for women entrepreneurs in Indonesia via a new grant from the Internet Society Foundation (ISF). The work will be done under the ISF’s Strengthening Communities / Improving Lives and Livelihoods (SCILLS) grant program. “We’re glad to partner for […]Read More
- Atma Connect’s Head of Product Aisyah Gunung shared insights on using innovative technology in disaster management when she spoke at the ASEAN Strategic Policy Dialogue on Disaster Management panel on August 24, 2023 in Indonesia. “It was an honor to showcase Atma Connect’s initiatives and share insights on leveraging technology for community resilience and disaster […]Read More